Monday, May 24, 2010


My Mother raised her children on a handful of phrases. Since I can remember, she's had an answer to every life question right in her back pocket, ready to hand over. I'll divulge more on that later on I'm sure, but for now, I tell you this solely to explain my reasoning behind building this here blog.
"The more you do, the more you'll want to do," she says. Well, I want to get back to relying on writing. I'd like to be good at it again. Even moreso than that, I'd just like to be able to look at a blank screen and fill it with ease like I used to.
According to Mommy Dearest, all I need to do is start doing it again. So, I made this blog.
Please folks, be kind at first. This is going to be a rocky start, guaranteed. Especially because I haven't ANY idea what the heck to talk about in this thing. Not a damn clue.
Bear with me. <---that's proper. It doesn't feel like it. But I looked it up. You can trust the internet.

2 comments:

  1. I am so super excite for the excitement ahead in reading your words that you write from your head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, and you're off to a great start dear. Just let it come through without thinking too much...as cheesy as that sounds....its the easiest way. Also, you're at such a great point in your life. Write about it!

    ReplyDelete