Thursday, October 7, 2010

For British Eyes Only.

Hey there. Hello to you. Howdy.

Well, well, well. It's been some time. You look great... have you lost weight? Changed your hair? Veneers? Wow. Good for you.

I come forth this beautiful, crisp, Albuquerque evening with an eye swollen shut and a severed knee cap. (Actual Injuries: eye is unnoticeably and inexplicably a touch swollen, and I hit my knee on my desk. Minor bruise soon to follow.)

All semester long I've been cheating on this blog. Not by choice. By brute force. Brute, brute, GPA fueled force, and I'm not proud of it. If you'd like to see everything I've turned in to my very first IFDM class, including terrible sketches and mass amounts of inspiration, visit me over there at:

If you could care less, let's move on.

I miss you guys. Completely my fault. I've been brainstorming on topics to blog about that aren't media related. I'm trying to tone-down my pop culture references, as they've gotten out of hand. I've got one foot out of reality at all times. I suppose I'm like Community's Abed in that way. ...shit.

So, that being said. Ideas for blogs are appreciated. My mind is poisoned by popular culture. Not one single original idea swimming around up there. (Kidding. I hope.)

However; as none of you know, because I have told only my father, I've added a minor in Media Journalism and Mass Communication. To abide by my mothers rules, "the more you do, the more you'll want to do, and the better you'll be," I'm going to use this bloggy bloggerson as an outlet for some personal film reviews, while I'm just getting to know the process.
Hopefully, if even one person reads this someday, we can even begin doing some film discussions and such.

Don't worry your pretty little head, possible reader.
My countdowns and Riff Raff aren't going anywhere.
I know you've lost countless hours of sleep wondering when I'm going to count down my ten favorite pairs of celebrity bifocals. So soon. (That was a joke, but now... Stay tuned.)


For now? I've got an eye to hold a warm compress to, a knee to complain about, and a cozy bed shouting at me. I must heed the call.
Until next time, which will not be in 3 months...

à voir!

No comments:

Post a Comment